Brother MFC-J5945DW Printer keeps showing as Offline
If Brother MFC-J5945DW Printer keeps showing as Offline and displayed error message on your system’s screen, then follow the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- First, check if your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer is turned ON.
- If the printer is turned OFF, press the Power button on the printer’s control panel.
- Check if the Printer Offline error message is cleared on your system screen.
- If not, check if any error message is displayed on your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer’s screen.
- If so, try to identify the error message is displayed on your Brother printer’s screen.
- If there is no error message displayed on the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer’s screen, then check if its driver is installed on your computer.
- If not, install the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer driver on your system.
- You can use the installation CD or download the driver file to perform the installation.
- You can also download the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer driver from this site by clicking the Driver Download button.
- Check if your Brother printer is set as the default printing source on your system.
- To check it, open the Control Panel window on your Windows system.
- Select Hardware & Sound --> Devices & Printers.
- Locate your Brother printer and right-click on it.
- Select the Set as a default printer option.
- To get more remote assistance in fixing the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer keeps showing as offline issue, click the Call button available on this screen.