Brother MFC-J5945DW Wired Setup
The guided instructions given below will direct you for Brother MFC-J5945DW Wired Setup
- Begin the wired connection setup by connecting your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer a network using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, on your computer, insert the installation CD to begin the software installation.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, download the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer driver from this or printer’s official site.
- Open the driver file. Choose your language from the Select Language drop-down menu.
- Accept the end-user license by clicking the Agree button.
- Now, the Connection Type screen will appear.
- Select the Wired Network Connection (Ethernet) option by clicking the radio button available beside it. Click here if you are facing any network issue
- Click the Next button. Now the Select machine wizard will appear.
- If your Brother printer is not displayed on the screen, then manually enter its IP address in the given field.
- After entering the Brother printer’s IP address in the given field, click the Next button, and follow the instructions displayed on the installation screen.
- Once the Brother MFC J5945DW printer driver installation is completed, try to perform a test print operation to check the printer functions.
- To get remote assistance for Brother Mfc-j5945dw Wired Setup, click the Call button.