How To Connect Brother Mfc-j5945dw Printer To Wifi Direct
The guided instructions given below will assist you in connecting your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Direct method.
- Make sure that your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer is ready for Wi-Fi Direct.
- Switch on your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer if it is turned OFF.
- Locate and touch the Settings icon on your Brother printer.
- Select All Settings --> Network --> Wi-Fi Direct --> Manual.
- The network name and password for Wi-Fi Direct will be displayed on the Brother printer’s screen.
- Note it down for the connection setup.
- Now, enable the Wi-Fi option on your mobile device.
- A list of available wireless networks will be displayed on the screen.
- From the displayed network list, select your network name that matches with the one displayed on your Brother printer screen.
- To complete the Wi-Fi Direct connection setup process, enter the network password in the given field.
- After entering the network password, tap the Connect button.
- Once your hand-held device is connected to your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer successfully, try a test print.
- To perform the printer-related operation from your hand-held device, you have to install the Brother iPrint & Scan application on it.
- After installing the Brother iPrint & Scan application, open it and start performing the printer-related operations.